Internet Marketing Infographic
Is internet marketing the right investment for your business? Below are some stats to help you make the decision.
Internet Marketing for Your Business
An introduction to what you need to know when investing in digital marketing services to grow your business online.
Where are your customers searching for you?
- 12.5% Bing
- 75.2% Google
- 10.4% Yahoo
4 Key Factors to Online Marketing Success
- Seo: lasting results, builds trust in a site
- Local listings: be found quickly and easily
- PPC: real-time tracking, instant results
- Web design: 24/7 resource, build your brand
Mobile Exceeds Desktop for Local Search
- 71% of people have used mobile search to find a local store.
- 69% of mobile searchers expect a business to be within 5 miles of their location.
- 93% of people who use mobile search go on to make a purchase either in-store, online, or directly through mobile.
Know Your Market
Internet search engines are the most common starting point for consumer research.
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine.
- 70% of the links that search users click on are organic
- 177.8% internet user growth in North America from 2000-2014
- Average time spent per day on digital media (online & mobile) by U.S. adults: 5+ hours
- Number of internet users (worldwide) – in millions has grown from less than 500 (2000) to almost 3,000 (2014)