There are many benefits to using infographics on your website or marketing materials.
- They are an easy, visually appealing way to break down services or complex ideas.
- They may implement graphs, statistics, and quick facts to prove a point.
2. Brand Image:
- They are extremely easy to share and gain visibility with certain topics.
- They can make your brand appear more credible, building trust.
- They are catchy and hold our attention spans.
- They are entertaining – making an instantly positive association with your brand.
- Using brand standards for colors, fonts, and logos – they can increase your brand awareness when shared.
3. Ease of Use
- They are easy to build with free tools – or a low monthly fee.
- Often times, tools contain free icons and images that speed up and simplify the process.
- For complete flexibility, have a designer or member of the creative team build an infographic. They’re fun!
You can also use infographic sharing sites to find trending topics, or to see which topics have been overdone. If you can be the first to build an infographic on a specific topic (or to display the facts in a new way), more power to you!